Thursday, February 17, 2011

Countdown Sri Lanka ! D - 23

Finally my next trip is coming ... It's been really too long waiting to get out of this rainy, cold country again.

January has been a month with up's and downs ! You've all heared about the problems in Tunisia & Egypt ? Well, we are the solvers of everything, apparently....
I'm glad that's over now. Headackes less to care about.

Daniel has to go to Gent today to get his shot against yellow fever... He's not so happy about it, as he really hates shots !! I did mine allready 6 years ago, so I'm safe for this time, Yippie !

My Lonely Planet and Rough Guide are on the way, as we only booked our flights and nothing else... How exciting !!

See you all soon, I will talk about my itinerary in my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome

New look - New content - New passion

Comme vous l'avez remarqué mon blog à été laissé de côté quelques temps par manque d'inspiration. Depuis je me suis décou...