Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dream destination of the week

This week I take you to Mexico and the Yucatan Region.
On the 5th november my partner and myself are leaving for the Yucatan peninsula to enjoy a nice private holiday...


 

1. My pics, 2. My pics, 3. Tulum, Yucatan, Mexico, 4. Monastery of San Antonio de Padua, Izamal, Yucatan, Mexico

Uxmal, Chichen Itza, Tulum and all the other ruines left us by the Mayan civilitation... Through the Puca Route and the colonial city of Merida...
And relaxing at the Turquoise Riviera Maya...
Can't wait !!
More info about this trip later on my blog...

7 comments:

  1. BEautiful part of the world! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great images! Thanks for letting us travel with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow must be gorgeous to see these great pieces of history and art! enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to visit Mexico! Especially the Mayan ruines... enjoy your trip ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun there!
    Must be a intresting place...

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome

New look - New content - New passion

Comme vous l'avez remarqué mon blog à été laissé de côté quelques temps par manque d'inspiration. Depuis je me suis décou...