Saturday, May 22, 2010

A little trip in between..... Leaving tonight !

As my boyfriend left for a week to see his family in Italy, I on my side am leaving tonight for four nights to Djerba to relax with a friend...
I can't stand being alone at home while he's away... So that will make this sad week a lot better !!
I'm flying tonight at 8.30 pm and working untill 5 ! It will be a race to the airport !
But I don't mind, the moment I step into my car, I'm on holiday.....
This is where I'm going...
As promised, the pictures of Stockholm will come, but first Tunisia.....

See you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome

New look - New content - New passion

Comme vous l'avez remarqué mon blog à été laissé de côté quelques temps par manque d'inspiration. Depuis je me suis décou...