Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Dream destination of the week...



1. Yosemite Falls, 2. Water on Mars, 3. Over The Hills & Far Away, 4. Sitting On The Edge Of The World

This week I wanted to share my next travel destination with you.
In october I'm leaving for 8 nights to the United States with a friend.

We will start our journey in Los angeles.
2 nights to feel the glitter & glamour of Beverly Hills, Hollywood and Venice Beach.
With the car we will continue through Malibu, Santa Barbara, Fresno to end up at Yosemite National Park for one night.
From there through the Sierra nevada, Mono Lake, Lone Pine, Death Valley....



to finish in ........ LAS VEGAS !
Place a little bet and flying off to Grand canyon with a helicopter.
I just can't wait !!

2 comments:

Comments welcome

New look - New content - New passion

Comme vous l'avez remarqué mon blog à été laissé de côté quelques temps par manque d'inspiration. Depuis je me suis décou...