Friday, July 23, 2010

My litttle break in Zarzis

End of last may I decided to take a break from everything and left Belgium behind for a few days to go relaxing in Zarzis Tunisia with a friend.

Just me, sun, food, beaches and wellness cares....didn't need more than that, as my boyfriend was in Italy visiting his family. I'm not someone who normally enjoys staying in an all in hotel and doing nothing, but we ended up having a great time with the locals working there.


Zarzis is about 80km south from Djerba and has a small but cosy little centre. Ideal is the short ride from there to the Sahara desert for people who want to make a desert trek.
 
I'm also using this post to thank the people we met there ! Thanks guys to let us see how great and welcoming Tunisian can be !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome

New look - New content - New passion

Comme vous l'avez remarqué mon blog à été laissé de côté quelques temps par manque d'inspiration. Depuis je me suis décou...