Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Dream destination of the week...


1. Jetty, 2. Bedouin climbing | Jordan, 3. The Treasure of Petra, 4. Dead Sea floater

Join me every week from now for beautiful Flickr pic around the world. We will be travelling all together every tuesday to the most wonderfull places on earth !

This week's dream destination : Jordany

Petra, Wadi rum, Dead sea, Aqaba,... All this names say something ?? Off course they do. Jordany has a lot of wonderfull places to discover and still has a population that stayed authentic, untill now.
Is it diving in Tala Bay, riding a kamel in the desert of Wadi rum, floating in the strange dead sea, or feeling like Indiana Jones in Petra, it has it all.
Won't be able to put this destination in my world tour 2012, Daniel and me are discussing maybe going there in november this year.
We would try out the couchsurfing experience. I allready had a look at some of the people who are willing to give us a bed for some nights out there. Sleeping in a tent on the beach, meeting real bedouin life style in the Wadi rum desert, I can't wait... This will give us a real local feeling and a first experience for our world tour, which we want to do using couchsurfing as much as possible.

Dream away with us this week in beautiful Jordany....

Don't hesitate to share your pics and experiences in Jordany with me and the others.

5 comments:

  1. This is really one destination I would like to visit! Nice mosaic

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to go with you...
    that peaceful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pictures and theme!

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pics.
    I'd love to go to Jordan too. My parents in law came back last year from there amazed by the whole country (and the heat...).
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The couchsurfing sounds fab and so does Jordan.
    Happy travels & preparing your journey for 2012. Looking forward to virtually travel along weekly! :)
    If you play along with Flicrk Favorites, please link back to the post in my blog so people who visit yours can play along too if they like. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome

New look - New content - New passion

Comme vous l'avez remarqué mon blog à été laissé de côté quelques temps par manque d'inspiration. Depuis je me suis décou...