Friday, May 7, 2010

Wedding ! Tomorrow

Hi everyone,

What a beautifull day I'm looking at tomorrow ! One of my best friends is getting married with the man of her dreams ! Life can be good sometimes... (on the 1st picture, the one on the right !!)

I'm preparing myself for this big event... I got me a nice dress, nice earings and necklace, perfect fit shoes and of course my voice... As I'm singing at the wedding !! What a beautifull opportunity to show her how much I care... The song is still a secret, I'll let you know after the big day.

It's also a perfect chance to see all my friends again... We will spend most of the day all together again, like old times.
So girls, I just want to remind you all, I Love You !!

Also, I take this chance to go to Brussels tonight and see my mother for mothersday ! I finally found a nice gift for  her...
Here you can see my mom and granny....
I just love this picture !!


1 comment:

  1. Have a lot of fun and enjoy the food, drinks and friends !

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome

New look - New content - New passion

Comme vous l'avez remarqué mon blog à été laissé de côté quelques temps par manque d'inspiration. Depuis je me suis décou...